GLOBAL GATHERING OF PRME COMMUNITY
The 6 RMER Conference is a forum intended to engage multiple stakeholders in a dialogue around Agenda 2030 and enhance further collaborations in education, research and business practices to advance the SDGs. The 2019 GLOBAL GATHERING OF PRME COMMUNITY: Multi-Stakeholders’ Engagement for Agenda 2030
HOST: Jönköping International Business School, Jönköping University
LOCATION: Jönköping, Sweden
DATE: 30 September – 3 October 2019
The conference will address the following questions:
- Who are the stakeholders and how to embrace their diversity?
- What types of leverages do they have?
- How can collaborations be encouraged?
- What are the inspiring stories?
- How to educate towards multi-stakeholder collaboration?
- How to help our students engage with other disciplines, other individuals and organizations towards achieving Agenda 2030 and beyond?
An exciting program will include prominent keynote speakers such as:
- Rob Van Tulder, Professor of International Business-Society Management, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Stef Van Dongen, Chairman of Nexus Europe and Founder of the social enterprise Enviu.
A Special Issue will be published by Journal of Business Ethics on Multistakeholder Engagement. Participants who wish their full paper to be reviewed for the call should mention it on their abstract cover page and will be invited to submit their full paper after the conference. The conference is part of Jönköping Sustainability Week Festival. It will be held in conjunction with the 7th PRME Chapter DACH Annual Meeting, PRME Nordic Chapter Meeting and Jönköping University Agenda 2030 Day. Participants are graciously invited to stay and participate in the Shaping Jönköping’s Future Day on Thursday, October 3. For those who are unable to travel to the conference JIBS offers online streaming For further information and registration visit ju.se/rmer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org